A group of people that I knew took a trip to not Washington D.C., but state.
My little group of tourists walked towards the Farmer's market when happened upon a cookie store. Then for some ludicrous reason,I just had to steal the cookie recipe. (I think I justified it at the time by saying 'twas for Santa Clause).
Well, I can tell you that the cops didn't like that. Quite evident when two chased me to the Puget Sound.
What am I to do when faced with jail and a body of water? Well of course I, like the Gingerbread Man, choose to swim...only I didn't realize it was a dream, so my mind made it quite an unpleasant experience. Darn me for not turning the circumstances in my favor.
I don't remember much besides dead jellyfish amongst hoards of seaweed. Blegh. Until I land on the sidewalk..next to ahem, another pastry shop.
What's with the bakeries?
Turns out that my group was at this one so I went inside and picked out stupid little custards {I swear I could have smelled them} and went to chat with some people and stuff. Yeah.. it turns out that I didn't pay for anything, so I set off the sensors (for stolen bread?) and am therefore chased by the police. Again.
Thank goodness to eclairs that this is when I wake up to find that the store sensor thingy-ma-booper was actually my alarm clock going off.
Now my little piggies, do you know the meaning behind this dream?
Let me tell you. It means that Harry Potter will die a horrendous and sanguineous death.
Always the perfect ending.
No comments:
Post a Comment