Thursday, April 24, 2008

Something On Your Mind?


Since the last post was totally POINTLESS, I bet you're expecting something spectacular to make up for it right?


Well too bad buckaroonies.


Yeah, yeah, I'm such a bad poster because after just 2 posts I'm already slacking off. Well have you seen the times that I do these things?



this wicked plan was schemed by: elli- halite(zeb) at 1:30 AM



What do you make of that? And if you look a little bit down, you'll see that this one is around 11.


There are so many little incidences and issues that come up that just sucks the life out a person. Much like vampires. But vampires aren't cool, so let's go with leeches.




Yup a leech. And just like a leech, the longer you leave it on, the bigger it'll get, and the weaker you'll become. Ahh! But then the weaker you become, the less likely you'll have the strength to get rid of the leech.



Now look, I've created my own vicious circle. Now complete with metaphors.



1-800-NOLEECH hotline. Call between 11 - 1 AM. We're here for your hematophagous hermaphrodites.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

ahha yeah. I was like "everyone else has big pictures.. and i have icons o.o" this IS jennifer right. :D is this you and sharon's blog?