Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Do Not Like Green Eggs and Ham

The determination of some astounds me!




Really, I slapped this one girly silly, but she endured the brutal attack just to log on to her anime account and talk to her daft animeluver buddies. Not that I think lowly of them. Not at all. Honestly, truly, genuinely. Because, in fact, they're extremely talented: listing their favorite shows of the top of their heads and learning japanese through manga and subtitling alone. Isn't that just kawaii?


Then, there are the people who persist in being fully consummated ducktards. They astound me the most.



"Do I have to be here?"
"You are obliged to leave."
"But I'm boreeeddddd." (insert pout)
"...I said you could go."
"Wellll, use smaller words."


I'll Dr. Seuss it next time :
To me, you are like a mouse,
And now, I want you out of my house,
Because
I will not put up with you here or there,
I will not put up with you anywhere.













But seriously, how many times have you had to encounter those types of people in a day?

No comments: