Friday, April 25, 2008

The Melendez eye how high I'll than the third as I died

Bread is such a retarded out and I us that can be taught how to end the have a dad and I and IIE Allen and his the eighth body I know this is very by being tired I'd me and as a as my voice nine does a amassing a monitor for his last the life of the land is by an OB today's athlete the Radnor made your child you have a date of the ire on his head the his earlier had signed high and as labs dance is a zing his eyes and save his cheese and it'll do are the young reading at one isn't the pics of the sound ways of preserving messed up to its mass of length of a ottoman of the tear in the grabbed a stop error descendants please. And I got cut is in on a one winery as I long way to see a light. At an si is like supposed to be like a fault to how I thought I had the eye is all and high on data hammered by the largest in the mob guy I know I'll love.



Well since we just have the WORST imagination, we took out the microphone and tampered around with the Speech Recognition program. {That's the one where you speak into the microphone and it performs commands and/or dictates what you say.} We thought it was poetic, then kind of dirty. It isn't as funny if you didn't hear what we were saying that had made the computer type this. In fact, we were talking about how stupid the writing was, coupled with lots of laughing. Now you can never complain about your friends having bad hearing. Have fun trying to make sense out of this one.

1 comment:

Kristine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.